WikiTweet-a-day is an initiative of WIkimedia Mexico to increase donations to the Wikimedia Fundraising 2011.
Wednesday November 30, 2011
How we do it?[editar]
By the invitation to influencers in Twitter committed to WIkipedia, which through its communications and actions reflect the Wikimedia values: free knowledge accessible to all the people.
- Spread between users of social networks in Mexico and Spanish speakers that Wikipedia is sustained with donations from its readers.
- Be it known that they have in their hands the power to keep it free and running.
- Increase donations by Mexicans.
- Start the formation of a solid communications platform for 2012.
- Increase user interaction with the account @Wikimedia_mx.
- --ProtoplasmaKid 05:51 17 nov 2011 (UTC)