Ir a la navegación Ir a la búsqueda
- May 2
- Broadcasting of the radio program Möebius: "From M.I.A. to Sherlock Holmes".
- May 5
- Talk about Wikipedia/Creative Commons Memory and Tolerance Museum, as part of GLAM Projects.
- May 7
- Day against DRM talk "What it is DRM and how affects your digital freedom?" by Salvador Alcántar, at Vasconcelos Library.
- May 8
- #EditatónPeatonal (Pedestrian Edit-a-thon) at the 3rd Pedestrian Congress at Centro Cultural España in Mexico.
- May 9
- Broadcasting of the radio program Möebius: "From Polvo de gallina negra to Saint Petersburg".
- May 12
- Meeting with the staff of Reunión con staff de la Coordination of Open University and Distance Education of the UNAM.
- May 13
- Workshop previous to edit-a-thon Aguascalientes' museums at The Inventor's House.
- May 14
- Editatona Art&Feminism II, at Contemporary Art Museum of the University (MUAC).
- Edit-a-thon Aguascalientes' Museums at Escárcega Museum.
- Talk about Creative Commons and Wikipedia on the FLISoL at LabSol, Zacatecas.
- May 16
- Broadcasting of the radio program Möebius: "From Friday the 13th to Don't Phunk with My Heart".
- May 18
- Preparation meeting heading Editatona Women Rights at Women Institute of Mexico City.
- May 21
- Spanish Wikipedia 15, Cycle of talks in the Museum Photo Archive, Mexico City: "Wikipedia in education", Adriana Álvarez Sánchez (Philosophy and Letters Faculty, UNAM); "Wikipedia and the spanish", Iván Martínez (Wikimedia México); Gender gap panel on Wikipedia, Carmen Alcázar, Mariel García, María Sefidari; "Why did we give the Prince of Asturias Award to Wikipedia?" Fundación Princesa de Asturias; "15 years are nothing: Wikipedia in spanish", María Sefidari (Member of the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimujeres).
- May 23
- Broadcasting of the radio program Möebius: "From nahuatl to Greenland".
- May 24
- Meeting with the Digital Cultural Centre's staff.
- May 28
- Monthly workshop at Digital Cultural Centre.
- May 31
- Talk about Wikipedia on Marcela Nochebuena's class.