- Recording of Moebius 90.9 radio programs, Mexico City.
- Participation of Ivan Martínez in the morning show of Almendra Hernández and Erick Elola, broadcasted by Ibero 90.9.
- Talk about Wikipedia at the Siladín B Auditorium of Colegio de Ciencias y Humanidades Azcapotzalco, high school of UNAM, Mexico City. A total of 32 students and 4 teachers attended.
Talk about Wikipedia at the International Book Fair for Children and Youngsters[editar]
Among the activities of the XXXIII International Book Fair for Children and Youngsters (FILIJ), Wikimedia México participated in offering the talk "What is Wikipedia?" at Sala de Arte Multimedia [Multimedia Gallery] "Manuel Felguérez", at the Centro Nacional de las Artes [National Center for the Arts] in Mexico City. It is the second time Wikimedia Mexico participates at this book fair.
- 42 students of junior high schools of Mexico City
The second activity at FILIJ included two sessions of Wikiwars game with sixth grade students (elementary school) at the Digital Center of the National Center for the Arts in Mexico City.
National Meeting of Classroom-Fostering Teachers (Fundación Telefónica)[editar]
Invited by both Fundación Telefónica and the Consejo Nacional de Alianzas Educativas [National Council of Educational Alliances], Iván Martínez (Wikimedia México) offered the talk "Wikipedia at the classroom" at the Cultural Center of Spain in Mexico.
- 36 people from the states of Puebla, Jalisco, Chiapas, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Quintana Roo, Baja California and Mexico City.
- The talk was practical as to contacts: four teachers, using the contact form, were interested in implementing Wikipedia at the classroom. Another one was interested in participating with Wikipedians in the city of Puebla.
- According to the organizers, 29 out of 29 respondent teachers said, at the end of the talk, that the speaker talked "clearly and with confidence, clarified doubts and concepts, used examples and visual supports, stimulated the participation of the group and dominated the subject"; also, at a ascending scale from 1 to 5 about the general evaluation of the workshohp, 28 of the respondents offered 5 points and 1 of them gave 4.
- Meeting with Lety Avendaño and Ángel Rivera (National Council of Educational Alliances) for a joint project in 2014. See document >
- Meeting with Fundación Telefónica and the National Council of Educational Alliances for a joint project in 2014
- Fourth Editathon in the city of Puebla
- Meeting with Pepe Flores, Eduardo Vallejo and Noé Domínguez (Wikipedians in Puebla) to evaluate activities in 2013 and talk about plans for 2014.
- Wikipedia workshop with teachers working at the Faculty of Philosophy and Literature (of the National Autonomous University of Mexico), comprising Wikipedia Education Program at this institution.
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 Award Ceremony
Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 Award Ceremony[editar]
Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 Award Ceremony took place in Museo Universitario del Chopo (Chopo University Museum) in Mexico City, and an average of 40 people attended. The winners of the first, second, fifth, sixth and tenth places also attended, in addition to representatives of commercial sponsors and the members of the jury.
The winners of the three first places in Mexico were Ricardo David Sánchez with a photograph of the Pyramid of the Sun, Pavel Vorobiev who gifted a great image of the Temple of Kukulkan in Chichén Itzá and the user Coconoflavor also with a picture of Chichen Iitza. Supported by our sponsor Carl Zeiss, it was given an extra award called "Carl Zeiss' prize of the public" to whom got more likes in page of Wiki Loves Monuments Mexico in Facebook.