- November 2
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: 'V for Vendetta to Rayos X.
- November 4
- Iván Martínez participation on Primer Congreso de Innovación Tecnológica y Sistemas Informáticos, with the talk "Wikipedia or the free knowledge power", Instituto Tecnológico de León, León, Guanajuato.
- November 9
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: From Gelem gelem to Big Lebowski.
- November 10
- Meeting with Alfonso Miranda, Museo Soumaya director for Editatón #50horasdeArte planning.
- November 11
- Iván Martínez participation at "Tecnología y Redes Sociales" panel, XIX Annual Meeting of Mexican Center for Philanthropy (Cemefi).
- Meeting with Nacho Pineda from Multiforo Cultural Alicia for "Editatón en el Alicia: rock y contracultura" editathon planning.
- November 17
- Meeting with staff Museo Soumaya staff for Editatón #50horasdeArte planning and article curation.
- Introductory talk of Wikipedia to Andrea Torres group, UNAM Faculty of Political and Social Sciences, Mexico City.
- November 20 and 21
- Iván Martínez and Pepe Flores participation with Wikipedia and Wikimedia Incubator workshops at Second Meeting of Digital Activism in Indigenous Languages, Oaxaca City, Oaxaca. Organized by Global Voices and Fundación Alfredo Harp Helú Oaxaca.
- November 23
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: From cubalibre to password cracking.
- WikiFQ club workshop UNAM Faculty of Chemistry.
- November 25
- Carmen Alcázar participation at "Digital gender gaps" panel at Second Round Lectures from the Feminist Economics, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, Mexico City, Mexico.
- November 26
- Museo Soumaya scouting for #50horasdeArte editathon logistics.
- November 28
- Editatón en el Alicia: rock y contracultura (Alicia's Editathon: rock and counterculture) at Multiforo Cultural Alicia, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Wikipedia Monthly Workshop at TelmexHub, Mexico City.
- November 30
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: From Star Wars to Multiverse.
- Session of reviewing of Wikipedia articles with Mónica Quijano students of Wikipedia Education Program, Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, UNAM, Mexico City.
- Rock'n wiki, the edit-a-thon at Multiforo Alicia
One of the goals of the last public events at Wikimedia Mexico is give to attendees more ludic and fun experiences in addition to the wiki objectives, having creativity in the election of the places and the challenges to fulfill. On November 28 Wikimedia Mexico did a Wikipedia editing event on Multiforo Cultural Alicia, an alternative and counterculture-based place of arts mainly music. During his last 20 years was the house of thousands of beginning groups of the Mexico City musical scene. It was the place of the revival of some old rhythms fusioned with moderns like ska, surf rock and rockabilly.
The session of editing take place on the space where the crowds dance and mosh-pits during the concerts into four graffitied walls and the main stage of the Alicia. David Cortés Arce, a journalist and Mexican rock encyclopedist gave a talk about the state of the art about documentation and history of the different rock movements in the country. He confessed that Wikipedia don't like him due their lack of accuracy and the articles of several important bands. But he pointed that Wikipedia is absolutely necessary and promised to support the Wikipedia editing labor with documentation in the next event, planned to be held on 2016 in the same place.
- *Originally posted at This Month in GLAM Novembert 2015 report