Ir a la navegación Ir a la búsqueda
- October 3 to 5
- Carmen Alcázar and Iván Martínez participated in the First Meeting of Digital Activists of Indigenous Languages, organized by Global Voices of Rising Voices, Surco, A.C., and the Research Library "Juan de Córdova".
- October 4
- Wikipedia edition workshop at Capilla del Arte, in the city of Puebla, state of Puebla, offered by Pepe Flores.
- October 14
- Participation in the seminar France-Mexico "Learning communities and digital resources", organized by Digital Communities for Learning in Higher Education (Codaes), the Secretariat of Public Education (SEP), and the Ministère de l'Éducation Nationale de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche, France Université Numérique.
- October 16
- Participation in "Diálogos para una #CiudadAbierta" (Talk towards an #OpenCity) in Mexico City
- October 17
- Meeting with Ricardo Trujillo Vega, Communications Sub-Director at the National Museum of Art (MUNAL) about GLAM projects.
- Talk about Wikipedia to undergraduate studies at the Police Academy (Calz. Desierto de los Leones, Mexico City) by Gustavo Sandoval Kingwergs.
- Carmen Alcázar meeting with Mariel García and Indira Cornelio from SocialTic towards the organization of a Feminism Edit-a-thon: #EditatónFeminista
- October 20
- Virtual meeting with Salvador de Jesús Sánchez García, Promotion Coordinator at the Ciudad Juárez Museum of Art, about GLAM projects.
- October 23
- Participation in the 21st National Week of Science and Technology at the Milpa Alta Technogoly Institute. Topic of the talk was "Wikipedia and its roots in freedom", by Iván Martínez
- Talk in the Art University (Unarte) in the city of Puebla
- October 24
- Meeting with representatives of the Digital Humanities Network, for consulting in Wikimania 2015's content and programme
- October 25
- Monthly Wikipedia editing workshop, by Christian Cariño, Fernanda López and Omar Sandoval.
- Workshop at Capilla de Arte in Puebla, by Pepe Flores
- October 27
- Moebius 909 radio show: From "Dying of laughter" to Tom Waits
- October 29
- Meeting with Micaela Chávez Villa, Director and Staff of the Daniel Cosío Villegas Library, part of El Colegio de México (Colmex) about GLAM projects.
- October 30
- Talks in the Autonomous University of Aguascalientes, within the #EditatónAgs (Aguascalientes Edit-a-thon): "Wikipedia and its roots in freedom" by Iván Martínez and "Wikimedia Commons and free licenses" by [[User:Wotancito|Carmen Alcázar
- October 31
- Editatón Aguascalientes at the Autonomous University of Aguascalientes.
Mentions in the media[editar]
- Redacción Poblanera. "Wikipedia is created in Nahuatl. And they're going after others in Maya and Mixe." Poblanerías. October 23, 2014.