Ir a la navegación Ir a la búsqueda
- March 2
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: "From Phoenix To Porfirio Díaz"
- March 3
- Meeting with Ana Koval and the Red de Humanidades Digitales (Digital Humanities Network
- Interview, "Learn more about the Mexican community" with Assaf Bartov and Sati Houston. Participants: Salvador Alcántar, Carmen Alcázar, Luis Álvarez, Pepe Flores and Iván Martínez.
- March 4
- Meeting with L'oreal Foundation staff.
- March 5
- Meeting with Google Mexico. Subject: Wikimania 2015
- March 6
- Meeting with teachers at the Chemistry Faculty of UNAM
- March 7
- Editathon about the Sistema de Transporte Colectivo Metro (Subway System in Mexico City), as one of the activities in #HackDF, a multi-day programme organized by Laboratorio para la Ciudad.
- March 9
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: "From Keane to Olympe de Gouges"
- March 14
- Second Editatona of the Reduction of Wikipedia's Gender Gap Project at the Biblioteca Vasconcelos in Mexico City.
- March 17
- Workshop with teachers and education staff from the Red de las Bibliotecas Digitales Telmex (Telmex Network of Digital Libraries) at the Museo Soumaya
- March 23
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: "From Artemisa to Caifanes"
- March 26
- Workshop with students of Escuela Nacional Preparatoria No. 8 "Miguel E. Schulz" (one of UNAM's high schools) by Andrés Cruz y Corro, within the Punto y Coma Congress. Subject: How Wikipedia can be used in schools
- March 27
- Andrés Cruz y Corro gave a talk to teachers of the Escuela Secundaria Diurna 149 in Coyoacán. Subject: Wikipedia's editorial control and use in the classroom
- March 28
- Monthly Wikipedia workshop at Telmex Hub, by Omar Sandoval.
- March 30
- Transmission of Möebius radio show: "From the Biblioteca del Congreso to James Bond".
- March 31
- Meeting with Sandra Patargo, Teller of Freedom of Speech at the Mexico City Human Rights Comission.